Genetic population structure of Nibea albiflora in Yellow Sea and East China Sea
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 544–552, June 2008
How to Cite
HAN, Z. Q., GAO, T. X., YANAGIMOTO, T. and SAKURAI, Y. (2008), Genetic population structure of Nibea albiflora in Yellow Sea and East China Sea. Fisheries Science, 74: 544–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01557.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 12 July 2007. Accepted 10 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!