Present address: Seikai National Fisheries Research Institute, Fisheries Research Agency, 1551-8, Taira-machi, Nagasaki, 851-2213, Japan.
Temperature requirements for seed germination and seedling growth of Zostera marina from central Japan
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 589–593, June 2008
How to Cite
ABE, M., KURASHIMA, A. and MAEGAWA, M. (2008), Temperature requirements for seed germination and seedling growth of Zostera marina from central Japan. Fisheries Science, 74: 589–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01562.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 26 April 2007. Accepted 27 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!