Simple differentiation of two closely related species Porphyra tenera and Porphyra yezoensis (Bangiophyceae, Rhodophyta) based on length polymorphism of actin-related protein 4 gene (ARP4)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 613–620, June 2008
How to Cite
PARK, E.-J., ENDO, H., KITADE, Y. and SAGA, N. (2008), Simple differentiation of two closely related species Porphyra tenera and Porphyra yezoensis (Bangiophyceae, Rhodophyta) based on length polymorphism of actin-related protein 4 gene (ARP4). Fisheries Science, 74: 613–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01565.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 15 August 2007. Accepted 29 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!