Present address: Ecological Genetics Research Unit, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, Biocenter 3, Viikinkaari 1 FIN-00014, University of Helsinki, Finland.
Surviving ability in albino newly hatched larvae of Japanese flounder determined by high salinity tolerance
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 687–689, June 2008
How to Cite
SHIMADA, Y. and SEIKAI, T. (2008), Surviving ability in albino newly hatched larvae of Japanese flounder determined by high salinity tolerance. Fisheries Science, 74: 687–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01575.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 10 October 2006. Accepted 4 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!