Differences in vitamin K concentration in Japanese eel Anguilla japonica from different cultured areas
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 690–692, June 2008
How to Cite
UDAGAWA, M. and YAMASHITA, Y. (2008), Differences in vitamin K concentration in Japanese eel Anguilla japonica from different cultured areas. Fisheries Science, 74: 690–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01576.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 18 May 2006. Accepted 22 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!