Effect of meat-bleaching and dilution-precipitation procedures on the removal of cathepsin L-like contained in the actomyosin of various fish species
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 696–698, June 2008
How to Cite
HU, Y., MORIOKA, K. and ITOH, Y. (2008), Effect of meat-bleaching and dilution-precipitation procedures on the removal of cathepsin L-like contained in the actomyosin of various fish species. Fisheries Science, 74: 696–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01578.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 6 December 2006. Accepted 5 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!