Genetic comparison between torafugu Takifugu rubripes and its closely related species karasu Takifugu chinensis
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 743–754, August 2008
How to Cite
REZA, S., FURUKAWA, S., MOCHIZUKI, T., MATSUMURA, H. and WATABE, S. (2008), Genetic comparison between torafugu Takifugu rubripes and its closely related species karasu Takifugu chinensis. Fisheries Science, 74: 743–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01585.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
- Received 25 October 2007. Accepted 24 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!