Population structure of purple sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus along the Baja California peninsula
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 804–812, August 2008
How to Cite
OLIVARES-BAÑUELOS, N. C., ENRÍQUEZ-PAREDES, L. M., LADAH, L. B. and DE LA ROSA-VÉLEZ, J. (2008), Population structure of purple sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus along the Baja California peninsula. Fisheries Science, 74: 804–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01592.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2008
- Received 5 February 2007. Accepted 12 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!