Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 3 expressed in apical membrane of gill mitochondrion-rich cells in Mozambique tilapia Oreochromis mossambicus
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 813–821, August 2008
How to Cite
WATANABE, S., NIIDA, M., MARUYAMA, T. and KANEKO, T. (2008), Na+/H+ exchanger isoform 3 expressed in apical membrane of gill mitochondrion-rich cells in Mozambique tilapia Oreochromis mossambicus. Fisheries Science, 74: 813–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01593.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
- Received 1 November 2007. Accepted 15 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!