Effect of dietary taurine and lipid contents on conjugated bile acid composition and growth performance of juvenile Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 875–881, August 2008
How to Cite
KIM, S.-K., MATSUNARI, H., NOMURA, K., TANAKA, H., YOKOYAMA, M., MURATA, Y., ISHIHARA, K. and TAKEUCHI, T. (2008), Effect of dietary taurine and lipid contents on conjugated bile acid composition and growth performance of juvenile Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus. Fisheries Science, 74: 875–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01602.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2008
- Received 19 September 2007. Accepted 7 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!