Present addresses: Department of Marine Biosciences, Kitasato University, Oofunato, Iwate 022-0101, Japan. bDepartment of Food Science and Technology, National Fisheries University, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 759-6595, Japan.
cDNA cloning and complete primary structures of myosin heavy chains from brushtooth lizardfish Saurida undosquamis and wanieso lizardfish S. wanieso fast skeletal muscles
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 921–934, August 2008
How to Cite
HOSSAIN, M. A., IKEDA, D., NOMURA, A., FUKUSHIMA, H. and WATABE, S. (2008), cDNA cloning and complete primary structures of myosin heavy chains from brushtooth lizardfish Saurida undosquamis and wanieso lizardfish S. wanieso fast skeletal muscles. Fisheries Science, 74: 921–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01607.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2008
- Received 2 October 2007. Accepted 15 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!