Present address: Research Institute of Marine Bioresources, Fukuyama University, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-2101, Japan.
Direct evidence of multiple paternities in natural population of viviparous Japanese surfperch by allelic markers of microsatellite DNA loci
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 976–982, October 2008
How to Cite
TAKAGI, M., SAKAI, K. and TANIGUCHI, N. (2008), Direct evidence of multiple paternities in natural population of viviparous Japanese surfperch by allelic markers of microsatellite DNA loci. Fisheries Science, 74: 976–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01615.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2008
- Received 9 October 2007. Accepted 17 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!