Effects of slaughter methods on physical, biochemical and microbiological quality of rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss and mirror carp Cyprinus carpio filleted in pre-, in- or post-rigor periods
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1146–1156, October 2008
How to Cite
DURAN, A., ERDEMLI, U., KARAKAYA, M. and YILMAZ, M. (2008), Effects of slaughter methods on physical, biochemical and microbiological quality of rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss and mirror carp Cyprinus carpio filleted in pre-, in- or post-rigor periods. Fisheries Science, 74: 1146–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01634.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2008
- Received 3 December 2007. Accepted 25 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!