Inhibitory effects of edible marine algae extracts on degranulation of RBL-2H3 cells and mouse eosinophils
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1157–1165, October 2008
How to Cite
KIMIYA, T., OHTANI, K., SATOH, S., ABE, Y., OGITA, Y., KAWAKITA, H., HAMADA, H., KONISHI, Y., KUBOTA, S. and TOMINAGA, A. (2008), Inhibitory effects of edible marine algae extracts on degranulation of RBL-2H3 cells and mouse eosinophils. Fisheries Science, 74: 1157–1165. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01635.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2008
- Received 25 December 2007. Accepted 28 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!