Permeation of carboxylates as ionic compounds into fish meats by soaking and its osmotic dehydrating effect
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 1187–1194, October 2008
How to Cite
OOIZUMI, T., NAGATA, E., FURUTANI, A., AKAHANE, Y. and SHIRAI, J. (2008), Permeation of carboxylates as ionic compounds into fish meats by soaking and its osmotic dehydrating effect. Fisheries Science, 74: 1187–1194. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01639.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2008
- Received 28 January 2008. Accepted 25 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!