Development of ceramic settlement devices for coral reef restoration using in situ sexual reproduction of corals
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1245–1253, December 2008
How to Cite
OKAMOTO, M., NOJIMA, S., FUJIWARA, S. and FURUSHIMA, Y. (2008), Development of ceramic settlement devices for coral reef restoration using in situ sexual reproduction of corals. Fisheries Science, 74: 1245–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01649.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 11 September 2007. Accepted 13 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!