Present address: National Research Institute of Fisheries Engineering, Fishery Research Agency, Kamisu, Ibaraki 314-0408, Japan.
Post-settlement growth and mortality of brackishwater clam Corbicula japonica in the Kiso estuaries, central Japan
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1254–1268, December 2008
How to Cite
NANBU, R., MIZUNO, T. and SEKIGUCHI, H. (2008), Post-settlement growth and mortality of brackishwater clam Corbicula japonica in the Kiso estuaries, central Japan. Fisheries Science, 74: 1254–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01650.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 18 January 2008. Accepted 16 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!