Improved method of protoplast fusion between marine luminescent bacterium and Escherichia coli cultivated with fatty acid
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1290–1296, December 2008
How to Cite
ZHANG, E., IMADA, C., KAMATA, M., KOBAYASHI, T. and HAMADA-SATO, N. (2008), Improved method of protoplast fusion between marine luminescent bacterium and Escherichia coli cultivated with fatty acid. Fisheries Science, 74: 1290–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01654.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 1 November 2007. Accepted 11 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!