Present address: Maruha Nichiro Co. Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006, Japan.
Occurrence of toxic Dinophysis acuminata (Dinophyceae) in Uranouchi Inlet, Japan
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1315–1321, December 2008
How to Cite
ADACHI, M., OKAMOTO, N., MATSUBARA, M., NISHIJIMA, T. and SUZUKI, T. (2008), Occurrence of toxic Dinophysis acuminata (Dinophyceae) in Uranouchi Inlet, Japan. Fisheries Science, 74: 1315–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01657.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 10 July 2007. Accepted 4 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!