Separation and characterization of connective tissue cells expressing 43-kDa zinc-binding protein from common carp
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1322–1329, December 2008
How to Cite
CHEN, Y. H., LIAO, H. J. and JENG, S. S. (2008), Separation and characterization of connective tissue cells expressing 43-kDa zinc-binding protein from common carp. Fisheries Science, 74: 1322–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01658.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 14 February 2008. Accepted 8 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!