Abundance index for longline fishery targeting spawning Pacific bluefin tuna Thunnus orientalis in south-western North Pacific Ocean
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1336–1338, December 2008
How to Cite
LEE, H. H. and HSU, C. C. (2008), Abundance index for longline fishery targeting spawning Pacific bluefin tuna Thunnus orientalis in south-western North Pacific Ocean. Fisheries Science, 74: 1336–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01661.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 27 December 2006. Accepted 16 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!