Present address: Department of Ecosystem Studies, School of Environmental Science, The University of Shiga Prefecture, Hikone, Shiga 522-8533, Japan.
Freshwater bivalve Corbicula sandai uses free amino acids as osmolytes under hyperosmotic condition
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1339–1341, December 2008
How to Cite
HOSOI, M., YOSHINAGA, Y., TOYOHARA, M., SHIOTA, F. and TOYOHARA, H. (2008), Freshwater bivalve Corbicula sandai uses free amino acids as osmolytes under hyperosmotic condition. Fisheries Science, 74: 1339–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01662.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 15 August 2007. Accepted 12 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!