Present address: Department of Ecosystem Studies, School of Environmental Science, The University of Shiga Prefecture, Hikone, Shiga 522-8533, Japan.
Freshwater bivalve Corbicula sandai uses free amino acids as osmolytes under hyperosmotic condition
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 1339–1341, December 2008
How to Cite
HOSOI, M., YOSHINAGA, Y., TOYOHARA, M., SHIOTA, F. and TOYOHARA, H. (2008), Freshwater bivalve Corbicula sandai uses free amino acids as osmolytes under hyperosmotic condition. Fisheries Science, 74: 1339–1341. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01662.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Received 15 August 2007. Accepted 12 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!