P. E. O’Brien MD FRACS; J. B. Dixon MB BS, PhD, FRACGP; W. Brown MB BS, PhD, FRACS.
Obesity is a surgical disease: overview of obesity and bariatric surgery
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 200–204, April 2004
How to Cite
O'Brien, P. E., Dixon, J. B. and Brown, W. (2004), Obesity is a surgical disease: overview of obesity and bariatric surgery. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 74: 200–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2004.03014.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication 20 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.