M. J. Veness MMed (Clin Epi), FRANZCR; G. J. Morgan BDS, FRACDS, FRACS; Y. Sathiyaseelan MPH; V. Gebski M Stat.
Anterior tongue cancer and the incidence of cervical lymph node metastases with increasing tumour thickness: should elective treatment to the neck be standard practice in all patients?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 101–105, March 2005
How to Cite
Veness, M. J., Morgan, G. J., Sathiyaseelan, Y. and Gebski, V. (2005), Anterior tongue cancer and the incidence of cervical lymph node metastases with increasing tumour thickness: should elective treatment to the neck be standard practice in all patients?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 75: 101–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2005.03306.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication 2 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.