J.-F. Liu MD; G. G. Jamieson MS, FRACS; P. A. Drew PhD; G.-J. Zhu MD; S.-W. Zhang MMed; T.-N. Zhu MD; B.-E. Shan MD; Q.-Z. Wang BMed.
Aspirin induces apoptosis in oesophageal cancer cells by inhibiting the pathway of NF-kappaB downstream regulation of cyclooxygenase-2
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1011–1016, November 2005
How to Cite
Liu, J.-F., Jamieson, G. G., Drew, P. A., Zhu, G.-J., Zhang, S.-W., Zhu, T.-N., Shan, B.-E. and Wang, Q.-Z. (2005), Aspirin induces apoptosis in oesophageal cancer cells by inhibiting the pathway of NF-kappaB downstream regulation of cyclooxygenase-2. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 75: 1011–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2005.03596.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 16 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.