E. W. L. Chuwa FRCSEd (Gen Surg), MMed (Surgery), FAMS; V. H. S. Tan MB BS (Singapore), MRCS (Edin); P-H. Tan FRCPA, MD, FRCPath; W-S. Yong FRCS (Edin), FAMS (Singapore); G-H. Ho FRCS (Edin), FAMS; C-Y. Wong FRCS (Edin), FAMS.
TREATMENT FOR DUCTAL CARCINOMA IN SITU IN AN ASIAN POPULATION: OUTCOME AND PROGNOSTIC FACTORS
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
2008 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 78, Issue 1-2, pages 42–48, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Chuwa, E. W. L., Tan, V. H. S., Tan, P.-H., Yong, W.-S., Ho, G.-H. and Wong, C.-Y. (2008), TREATMENT FOR DUCTAL CARCINOMA IN SITU IN AN ASIAN POPULATION: OUTCOME AND PROGNOSTIC FACTORS. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 78: 42–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2007.04354.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 2 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.