G. Basili MD; L. Lorenzetti MD; G. Biondi MD; E. Preziuso MD; C. Angrisano MD; P. Carnesecchi; E. Roberto MD; O. Goletti MD.
COLORECTAL CANCER IN THE ELDERLY. IS THERE A ROLE FOR SAFE AND CURATIVE SURGERY?
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 466–470, June 2008
How to Cite
Basili, G., Lorenzetti, L., Biondi, G., Preziuso, E., Angrisano, C., Carnesecchi, P., Roberto, E. and Goletti, O. (2008), COLORECTAL CANCER IN THE ELDERLY. IS THERE A ROLE FOR SAFE AND CURATIVE SURGERY?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 78: 466–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2008.04536.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.