THE AUSTRALASIAN LAPARAOSCOPIC COLON CANCER STUDY
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 832–833, October 2008
How to Cite
Allardyce, R. A., Bagshaw, P. F., Frampton, C. M., Frizelle, F. A., Hewett, P. J., Rieger, N. A., Smith, S., Solomon, M. J. and Stevenson, A. R. L. (2008), THE AUSTRALASIAN LAPARAOSCOPIC COLON CANCER STUDY. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 78: 832–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2008.04673.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- 5How much has the introduction of laparoscopic surgery changed open surgery? N. Z. Med. J. 2003; 116: U518., , , .
- 7The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. Approved statement on laparoscopic colectomy. Dis. Colon Rectum 1994; 37: 8–12.
- 8RACS/ASERNIP-S. General Guidelines for Assessing, Approving & Introducing New Procedures into a Hospital or Health Service, 2002.
- 10Confidentiality issues relating to the data monitoring committee. Data Monitoring Committees in Clinical Trials: A Practical Perspective, Ch. 5. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2002; 69–88., , .