A. D. Parasyn MB BS, FRACS; P. G. Truskett MB BS, FRACS; M. Bennett MD, FANZCA; S. Lum BAppSc(HIM); J. Barry RN, Grad Cert Acute Care; K. Haghighi, MB BS, FRACS; P. J. Crowe, MB BS, FRCSC, FRACS.
Acute-care surgical service: a change in culture
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 79, Issue 1-2, pages 12–18, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Parasyn, A. D., Truskett, P. G., Bennett, M., Lum, S., Barry, J., Haghighi, K. and Crowe, P. J. (2009), Acute-care surgical service: a change in culture. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 79: 12–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2008.04790.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 17 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.