R. S. Patel MBChB, MD, FRCS (ORL-HNS); J. R. Clark MB BS, BSc,FRACS; R. Dirven; R. Wyten MB BS BSc; K. Gao B Eng; C. J. O’Brien AM MB BS, MS, MD, FRACS.
Prognostic factors in the surgical treatment of patients with oral carcinoma
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 79, Issue 1-2, pages 19–22, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Patel, R. S., Clark, J. R., Dirven, R., Wyten, R., Gao, K. and O’Brien, C. J. (2009), Prognostic factors in the surgical treatment of patients with oral carcinoma. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 79: 19–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2008.04791.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!