R. Mitchell Intern, Geelong Hospital; L. Batty Medical Student, Monash University.
Undergraduate perspectives on the teaching and learning of anatomy*
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 118–121, March 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, R. and Batty, L. (2009), Undergraduate perspectives on the teaching and learning of anatomy. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 79: 118–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2008.04826.x
Based on a presentation to the International Conference on Surgical Education and Training at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne, March 2008. The views in this paper do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Australian Medical Students’ Association (AMSA).
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Anatomy in medical education: Perceptions of undergraduate medical students, Annals of Anatomy - Anatomischer Anzeiger, 2013, 195, 5, 409, , , ,
- 6Anxiety of first cadaver demonstration in medical, dentistry and pharmacy faculty students, Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy, 2013, 35, 5, 419, , , ,
- You have free access to this content18