R. Mitchell Intern, Geelong Hospital; L. Batty Medical Student, Monash University.
Undergraduate perspectives on the teaching and learning of anatomy*
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 118–121, March 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, R. and Batty, L. (2009), Undergraduate perspectives on the teaching and learning of anatomy. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 79: 118–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2008.04826.x
Based on a presentation to the International Conference on Surgical Education and Training at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne, March 2008. The views in this paper do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Australian Medical Students’ Association (AMSA).
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.