T. J. Dodds BSc(Adv), MBBS; C. I. Hawke MBBS, FFPH.
Linezolid versus vancomycin for MRSA skin and soft tissue infections (systematic review and meta-analysis)
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 79, Issue 9, pages 629–635, September 2009
How to Cite
Dodds, T. J. and Hawke, C. I. (2009), Linezolid versus vancomycin for MRSA skin and soft tissue infections (systematic review and meta-analysis). ANZ Journal of Surgery, 79: 629–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2009.05018.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.