Ailsa Wilson MD, PhD; Nicholas E. Marlow GDPH; Guy J. Maddern MBBS, MS, MD, PhD, FRACS; Bruce Barraclough MBBS FRACS FACS; Neil A. Collier MBMS, FRACS FRCS; Ian C. Dickinson MBBS, FRACS; Jonathon Fawcett DPhil, FRACS, FRCS; John C. Graham FRACS
Radical prostatectomy: a systematic review of the impact of hospital and surgeon volume on patient outcome
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 80, Issue 1-2, pages 24–29, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Wilson, A., Marlow, N. E., Maddern, G. J., Barraclough, B., Collier, N. A., Dickinson, I. C., Fawcett, J. and Graham, J. C. (2010), Radical prostatectomy: a systematic review of the impact of hospital and surgeon volume on patient outcome. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 80: 24–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2009.05172.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication 31 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.