T. Q. Nguyen MBBS, FRACP; A. Kalade MBBS, FRACP; S. Prasad MBBS, PHD, MRCP; P. Desmond MBBS, FRACP, MD; G. Wright MBBS, FRACS; D. Hart MBBS, FRACS; M. Conron MBBS, FRACP, MD; R. Y. Chen MBBS, FRACP.
Endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration (EUS-FNA) of mediastinal lesions
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 1-2, pages 75–78, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Nguyen, T. Q., Kalade, A., Prasad, S., Desmond, P., Wright, G., Hart, D., Conron, M. and Chen, R. Y. (2011), Endoscopic ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration (EUS-FNA) of mediastinal lesions. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 75–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05266.x
Dr Tin Nguyen is a recipient of a Gastroenterology Society of Australia (GESA) research scholarship.
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 28 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.