C. W. Lehane MBBS, MRCS; R. N. Jootun MBBS; M. Bennett MBBS DA FFARCSI; S. Wong MBBS FRACS MS (colorectal); P. Truskett MBBS FACS FRACS.
CARE OF THE SURGICAL PATIENT
Does an acute care surgical model improve the management and outcome of acute cholecystitis?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 438–442, June 2010
How to Cite
Lehane, C. W., Jootun, R. N., Bennett, M., Wong, S. and Truskett, P. (2010), Does an acute care surgical model improve the management and outcome of acute cholecystitis?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 80: 438–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05312.x
There has been no research grant. This was initially presented as a poster presentation at the RACS's Annual Scientific Congress, Hong Kong 2008.
[Correction added after online publication on 30 September 2010. Change in the corresponding address.]
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 11 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.