The sixteen articles in this series are being made available on ANZJSurg.com as an eBook.
How to dissect surgical journals: VII – The concept of outcome
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 1-2, pages 91–94, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Hall, J. C. (2011), How to dissect surgical journals: VII – The concept of outcome. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 91–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05357.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.