B. K. P. Goh MB BS, MMed (Surgery), MSc, FRCS; P. K. H. Chow MB BS, PhD, FRCS; Y-M. Tan BSc (Hons), MB BS, FRCS; P-C. Cheow MB BS, FRCS; Y-F. A. Chung MB BS, FRCS; K-C. Soo MB BS, MD, FRCS; W-K. Wong MB BS, FRCS; L. L. P. J. Ooi MB BS, MD, FRCS
Validation of five contemporary prognostication systems for primary pancreatic endocrine neoplasms: results from a single institution experience with 61 surgically treated cases
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 1-2, pages 79–85, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Goh, B. K. P., Chow, P. K. H., Tan, Y.-M., Cheow, P.-C., Chung, Y.-F. A., Soo, K.-C., Wong, W.-K. and Ooi, L. L.P. J. (2011), Validation of five contemporary prognostication systems for primary pancreatic endocrine neoplasms: results from a single institution experience with 61 surgically treated cases. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05403.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.