Joint first authors.
Variation in rates of hip and knee joint replacement in Australia based on socio-economic status, geographical locality, birthplace and indigenous status
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 1-2, pages 26–31, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Dixon, T., Urquhart, D. M., Berry, P., Bhatia, K., Wang, Y., Graves, S. and Cicuttini, F. M. (2011), Variation in rates of hip and knee joint replacement in Australia based on socio-economic status, geographical locality, birthplace and indigenous status. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 26–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05485.x
Sources of support: DU was supported by a Monash Senior Research Fellowship.
T. Dixon BMath/BSc(Hons), MAppStats; D. M. Urquhart BPhysio(Hons), PhD; P. Berry BBioMedSci(Hons); K. Bhatia MSc, PhD; Y. Wang MMed, MD, PhD; S. Graves MBBS, DPhil; F. M. Cicuttini MSc, MBBS, FRACP, PhD.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.