J. D. Swan MBBS, BMedSci; M. M. Dowsey BApplSci (Nursing), PhD; S. Babazadeh MBBS; A. Mandaleson MBBS; P. F. M. Choong MD, FRACS.
Significance of sentinel infective events in haematogenous prosthetic knee infections
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 1-2, pages 40–45, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Swan, J., Dowsey, M., Babazadeh, S., Mandaleson, A. and Choong, P. F. M. (2011), Significance of sentinel infective events in haematogenous prosthetic knee infections. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 40–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05486.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.