Funding: Arman Kahokehr is recipient of the Ruth Spencer fellowship from the Auckland Medical Research Foundation. Tarik Sammour is recipient of a Surgeon Scientist scholarship from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Intraperitoneal local anaesthetic in abdominal surgery – a systematic review
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 237–245, April 2011
How to Cite
Kahokehr, A., Sammour, T., Soop, M. and Hill, A. G. (2011), Intraperitoneal local anaesthetic in abdominal surgery – a systematic review. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 237–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05573.x
This work was presented at the Association of Academic Surgeons Annual Scientific Congress in San Antonio, Texas, February 3, 2010. This research was conducted during tenure of the Ruth Spencer fellowship from the Auckland Medical Research Foundation held by Arman Kahokehr and the Surgeon Scientist Scholarship from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeon held by Tarik Sammour.
A. Kahokehr BHB, MBChB; T. Sammour BHB, MBChB; M. Soop PhD, FRACS; A. G Hill MD, FRACS, FACS.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.