E. L. Neo MB BS, FRACS; C. Beeke BHlthSc; T. Price MB BS, FRACP; G. Maddern MB BS, PhD, MS, MD, FRACS; C. Karapetis MB BS, MMedSc(Epi), FRACP; C. Luke MB BS, MPH, MD, FAFPHM; D. Roder MPH, DDSc; R. Padbury MB BS, FRACS, PhD.
South Australian clinical registry for metastatic colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 352–357, May 2011
How to Cite
Neo, E. L., Beeke, C., Price, T., Maddern, G., Karapetis, C., Luke, C., Roder, D. and Padbury, R. (2011), South Australian clinical registry for metastatic colorectal cancer. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 352–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05589.x
Disclosure: Funding for the registry was provided through an unconditional educational grant provided by Sanofi-Aventis.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 2 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.