Y. Liang MD; G. Li MD, PhD; P. Chen PhD; J. Yu MD; C. Zhang MD, PhD.
Laparoscopic versus open gastrectomy for early distal gastric cancer: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 673–680, October 2011
How to Cite
Liang, Y., Li, G., Chen, P., Yu, J. and Zhang, C. (2011), Laparoscopic versus open gastrectomy for early distal gastric cancer: a meta-analysis. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 673–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05599.x
Supported by the Guangdong Science and Technology Key Project Grant (No. 2008A030201017).
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!