L. K. Nguyen MB BS; D. D. Wong BSc(Med), MB BS; D. M. Fatovich MB BS, FACEM; J. M. Yeung MB BS, FACEM; J. Persaud BSc(Hons), MSc; C. J. Wood DCRR; D. de Vos BSc, MB BS; R. M. Mendelson MRCP, FRANZCR.
Low-dose computed tomography versus plain abdominal radiography in the investigation of an acute abdomen
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 1-2, pages 36–41, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, L. K., Wong, D. D., Fatovich, D. M., Yeung, J. M., Persaud, J., Wood, C. J., de Vos, D. and Mendelson, R. M. (2012), Low-dose computed tomography versus plain abdominal radiography in the investigation of an acute abdomen. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05632.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 September 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Plain abdominal radiography in acute abdominal pain—is it really necessary?, Emergency Radiology, 2014,, , ,
- 2Clinical evaluation of abdominal pain in adults, Medicine, 2013, 41, 2, 81, ,
- 3Is Fluoroscopic Imaging Mandatory for Endoscopic Treatment of Ureteral Stones?, Urology, 2012, 80, 5, 1002, , , , , , , ,