L. Sturm BSc (Hons); D. Dawson PhD; R. Vaughan MB BS; P. Hewett MB BS; A. G. Hill MD; J. C. Graham MB BS; G. J. Maddern MD.
Effects of fatigue on surgeon performance and surgical outcomes: a systematic review
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 7-8, pages 502–509, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Sturm, L., Dawson, D., Vaughan, R., Hewett, P., Hill, A. G., Graham, J. C. and Maddern, G. J. (2011), Effects of fatigue on surgeon performance and surgical outcomes: a systematic review. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 502–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2010.05642.x
Sources of support: The Australian Safety and Efficacy Register of New Interventional Procedures – Surgical (ASERNIP-S) project is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing and the South Australian Department of Health. The ASERNIP-S project receives no support by commercial sponsorship.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.