F. C. Behan MBBS, FRACS; A. Paddle MBBS; W. M. Rozen MBBS, BMedSc, PGDipSurgAnat, PhD; X. Ye; D. Speakman MBBS, FRACS; M. W. Findlay MBBS, PhD, FRACS; M. A. Henderson MBBS, BMedSc, MD, FRACS.
Quadriceps keystone island flap for radical inguinal lymphadenectomy: a reliable locoregional island flap for large groin defects
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 942–947, December 2013
How to Cite
Behan, F. C., Paddle, A., Rozen, W. M., Ye, X., Speakman, D., Findlay, M. W. and Henderson, M. A. (2013), Quadriceps keystone island flap for radical inguinal lymphadenectomy: a reliable locoregional island flap for large groin defects. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 83: 942–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2011.05790.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.