These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Should the treatment paradigms for oral and oropharyngeal cancers be changed now: the role of human papilloma virus?
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 581–583, September 2011
How to Cite
Dwivedi, R. C., Dwivedi, R. C., Kazi, R., Kanwar, N., Nutting, C. M., Harrington, K. J. and Rhys-Evans, P. H. (2011), Should the treatment paradigms for oral and oropharyngeal cancers be changed now: the role of human papilloma virus?. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 581–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2011.05829.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!