J. S. Mulford MBBS, FRACS; D. Chen MB, MS, PhD.
Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a systematic review of polyethylene terephthalate grafts
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 785–789, November 2011
How to Cite
Mulford, J. S. and Chen, D. (2011), Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a systematic review of polyethylene terephthalate grafts. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 81: 785–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2011.05884.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 10 March 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Use of the Ligament Augmentation and Reconstruction System (LARS) for Posterior Cruciate Reconstruction, Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery, 2014, 30, 1, 111, , , , , ,
- 3Biological and Biomechanical Evaluation of the Ligament Advanced Reinforcement System (LARS AC) in a Sheep Model of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Replacement: A 3-Month and 12-Month Study, Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic & Related Surgery, 2013, 29, 6, 1079, , , , , ,
- 4Innovation in orthopaedic surgery as it relates to evidence-based practice, Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 2013, 21, 3, 511, , , , ,