Z. Avakian MBBS (Hons), BMedSci; T. Shiraev BSc (Hons); L. Lam MPH, PhD; N. Hope PhD, FAOrthA.
Dynamic hip screws versus proximal femoral nails for intertrochanteric fractures
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 1-2, pages 56–59, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Avakian, Z., Shiraev, T., Lam, L. and Hope, N. (2012), Dynamic hip screws versus proximal femoral nails for intertrochanteric fractures. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 56–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2011.05929.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 10 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.