E. Ban MBBS; A. Andrabi FCPS, FRACS; S. Grodski MBBS, FRACS; M. Yeung MBBS, FRACS; C. McLean MD, FRCPA; J. Serpell MD, FRACS.
Follicular thyroid cancer: minimally invasive tumours can give rise to metastases
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZ Journal of Surgery © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 136–139, March 2012
How to Cite
Ban, E. J., Andrabi, A., Grodski, S., Yeung, M., McLean, C. and Serpell, J. (2012), Follicular thyroid cancer: minimally invasive tumours can give rise to metastases. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 82: 136–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-2197.2011.05979.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 7 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.